Mastermind Mastermind

*Sigh*

Flashes like this really do frustrate me, it really is selfish of you to create such a brilliant piece of humour that simply can't be topped by anything anyone tries. You inconsiderate monster.

By now you will have of course realised that I am speaking ironically and wish for nothing less than a complete continuation of your work. Thank you Swain, you are an inspiration to aspiring comedy/flash composers like myself.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Simply Stunning

An incredible piece of flash work, superbly thought out and expertly executed. Utterly fabulous. WHOOP! WHOOP!

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Loved It!

I showed this to my mum, she loved it; and so did I.

SamGreen responds:

Haha spreading the love.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Oh So Smooth

Superbly smooth animation with graphics that bring you to your knees. Seamlessly mixed with suitable upbeat music. Conclusion: Awesome!

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Genius

An irresitable piece of work with extremely pleasing visuals. A very clever cartoon which should not be missed. Excellently done.

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Incredible

Outstanding piece of flash work; Unbelievable animation and breathtaking art work. Fantasticly done, thank you for sharing that with us.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Superb Sequel

Incredible sequel, this cartoon is beautifully constructed and undeniably enthralling. A master piece.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Classic!

Excellent cartoon, rip-roaringly funny and superbly audacious

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Genius

Sheer brilliance, excellent animation and hilarious lyrics to boot. Serious talent