Mastermind Mastermind

*Sigh*

Flashes like this really do frustrate me, it really is selfish of you to create such a brilliant piece of humour that simply can't be topped by anything anyone tries. You inconsiderate monster.

By now you will have of course realised that I am speaking ironically and wish for nothing less than a complete continuation of your work. Thank you Swain, you are an inspiration to aspiring comedy/flash composers like myself.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Simply Stunning

An incredible piece of flash work, superbly thought out and expertly executed. Utterly fabulous. WHOOP! WHOOP!

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Loved It!

I showed this to my mum, she loved it; and so did I.

SamGreen responds:

Haha spreading the love.

Time Is On Your Side Time Is On Your Side

Beautiful

Irresistably serene piece of work, excellently worked and magnificantly presented. Fast paced part was undeniably loveable. Superb!

BMikel responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Everything will be alright Everything will be alright

Loved It!

Excellently done, an incredible piece of work. I reviewed your other piece 'Strange things'. I'm sorry if I sounded like a wanker in it. Your obviously extremely talented. Well done.

SoulburnLV responds:

Lol no worries... It`s just my hobby. Sometimes I do better, sometimes I do worse... These last 2 songs I made after 2 year break of doing nothing. Mainly I draw comics and other stuff. (flashin`)

Strange things... Strange things...

Very Nicely Worked

I thought it was an exceptional piece of work, the trumpet sat slightly awkwardly at points but in general gave it a unique twist. Tips: Keep the trumpet, maybe just re-vamp its usage. Great piece! Love it.

SoulburnLV responds:

ty for the review,
and yes I agree that this work still needs some polishing. Just waiting for some free time to fall in my hands. Well, at least you gave me some inspiration to do it! :)

black n' white black n' white

:O

Absolutely incredible, this is an example of phonemal ability coupled with superb execution! Your art is awesome and so, by extension, are you :D

ramymagdy responds:

thank you man for your kind words..

DraZero: Salamander DraZero: Salamander

Amazing

Simply incredible art work, great design and amazing detail. Very well done! 5/5

Castles in the sky Castles in the sky

Amazing

Simply stunning art work. The imagination in this piece is incredible and dazzling, A superb piece of art.